Entering an addiction treatment program can be overwhelming. We’d like to ease some of your concerns and tell you a little more about Alabama Suboxone Clinics. Here are some frequently asked questions and answers. If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How much does your Suboxone program cost?
We take many insurance plans, but not all plans. We also accept Alabama Medicaid. The front desk can let you know if we take yours. You can also look at our insurance page for additional information. If you are paying cash, each visit is $175 paid up front.
Can I transfer to Alabama Suboxone Clinics from another clinic?
If you are already on Suboxone and transferring to us, you will typically have an initial visit with a follow-up two weeks later. After that you will have monthly visits as long as you are fully compliant with the program.
What if I was on Suboxone before and I’d like to begin treatment again?
If you are re-starting Suboxone, you will typically have an initial visit with a follow-up visit one week later. After that, you will have monthly visits as long as you are fully compliant with the program.
What happens if I can’t make it to my appointment?
We will schedule your next visit at the end of every visit with us. You are allowed to reschedule as long as you do so at least 2 weekdays before your appointment. Note that you must reschedule your appointment such that it is no more than 30 days from your last appointment.
Do you refill medication if I can’t make my appointment?
No. We ONLY refill medication at a scheduled office visit.
What do I need to do to stay in the Suboxone treatment program?
All patients must be compliant. This includes meeting the following criteria:
- Be on time for any and all appointments.
- If appointments must be rescheduled, this should be done no less than two weekdays before a scheduled appointment.
- Proof of required counseling (once a month visit to a licensed counselor, psychologist, psychiatrist, Celebrate Recovery, or AA meeting) must be shown at your monthly appointment.
- Regular drug screenings administered at our clinic must show:
- Suboxone in your system at the prescribed dosage and amount
- No other drug than Suboxone in your system
- No narcotics, no euphoriants, no hallucinogens, no synthetics, no marijuana, no designer drugs, no other psychoactive substances and no consciousness-altering drugs of any kind
- Payment for each visit up front or confirmation that your insurance is accepted.
- Abstain from alcohol
- Be respectful of the clinic staff. Any unwanted, belligerent, or unfriendly behavior may result in immediate termination from the program.
If you didn’t find what you needed on our list of frequently asked questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.